Monthly acquisitions lists are available for you to view.
The Library seeks to acquire new and relevant books, CDs, DVDs, music scores, and other materials across all subjects taught and researched at ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ:
- through the selective purchasing of required and recommended materials on reading lists, which support taught courses in the ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ
- in response to recommendations and requests made by current academic and student members of the ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ
- through the receipt of donations made to the Library by current members of ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ, Old Members, and other friends of the ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ
- by building on existing collection strengths and to support current and future research at New ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ
- through the acquisition, by donation and purchase, of modern antiquarian materials and of early printed books and manuscripts which develop our outstanding special collections.
We welcome and invite recommendations for new book purchases from current ²ÝÁñÊÓÆµ students and academics.
If there is a book (or other item) which you require that the Library does not hold, you should email the Librarian with your book purchase requests. Please first refer to our guidelines on how to make book purchase requests.
Some Acquisitions Highlightsâ€”annually from 2019 onwards
Connect With Us